Last updated: July 13, 2018
A. Ownership and Copyright
All of the content on the Service is the property of Entrespace, LLC, or its licensors, and it is protected by international copyright, patent, and trademark law. It cannot be redistributed or used without Entrespace’s express prior written consent.
- Entrespace does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the Service or any content, or any service, or that Entrespace will correct any defects, or that your use of the Service will provide specific results. The Service and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. All information provided on the Service is subject to change without notice
- Entrespace cannot ensure that any files or other data you download from the Service will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features
- Entrespace disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose
- Entrespace disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Service. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Service and any linked sites. Your sole remedy against Entrespace for dissatisfaction with the Service or any content is to stop using the Service or any such content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties
- The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action
- Entrespace reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice:
a) To modify, suspend, or terminate operation of or access to the Service, or any portion of the Service, for any reason
b) To modify or change the Service, or any portion of the Service, and any applicable policies or terms, and
c) To interrupt the operation of the Service, or any portion of the Service, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes
D. Limitation of Liability
- Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Entrespace be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Entrespace has been advised of the possibility of such damages
You agree to indemnify and hold Entrespace, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Entrespace by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Service.
1. Entrespace may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Service, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Entrespace’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Service, including Entrespace’s customers. Entrespace reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Entrespace deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Entrespace also may disclose your information when Entrespace determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes
2. You acknowledge and agree that Entrespace may preserve any transmittal or communication by you with Entrespace through the Service, and may also disclose such data if required to do so by law or if Entrespace determines that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to
a) Comply with legal process
c) Respond to claims that any such data violates the rights of others, or
d) Protect the rights, property or personal safety of Entrespace, its employees, users of or visitors to the Site, and the public
G. Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Service, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut, without regard to its conflicts of laws or provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts in Hartford County, Connecticut, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Entrespace shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.