Last updated: July 16, 2018
Entrespace, LLC (“Entrespace”, “we,” “us,” and “our”), a consulting and online services company headquartered in the US, helps clients improve their business design, business strategy, customer experience and usability of products and services to achieve sustainable competitiveness and enduring success in the marketplace.
B. What We Collect
1. Information You Provide To Us. We collect Information you directly or indirectly share with us when contacting us via email, phone, fax, instant messaging, texting, or other mechanisms, as well as Information you provide when requesting a quote for our services. This Information may include
a) your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, other identification numbers issued by professional associations, boards or organizations,
b) content you upload to or send through our websites
2. Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected. We, our partners, or other third parties may use automated means to collect various types of Information about you, your computer or device used to access our websites (for more details about how Information may be collected see our Section D, “Cookies and Other Technologies”). This Information may include
a) websites you came from to get to our websites
b) how long you stay for
c) the computer or device you’re using and where it is located
d) the browser you’re using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer) and your Internet Protocol (IP) address
e) the type of operating system you’re using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS)
f) your Internet Service Provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon, or AT&T)
When you access our content on third party websites, applications, or platforms, we may collect Information related to your interaction with that content, such as Information about your identity, your contact information, or content you have viewed.
C. Use of Information
We use your Information in order to
- communicate with you about your request
- communicate with you about services that we believe may be of interest to you
- improve our websites and services;
- and, when you provide Information from your social media account, it can help enable us to do things like
a) give you exclusive content
b) contact you through the social media service or directly by sending you special offerings and content
c) and, enable you to share your experience and content via social media services.
When you provide Information about yourself to us through social media services or other third party platforms, it may be publicly viewed by other members of these services and we cannot prevent further use of the Information by third parties.
We, our partners, or third parties may use “cookies” or similar technologies to associate certain of the Information with a unique identifier that then associates the Information with your device or browser. We do not use automatically collected Information to identify you personally without obtaining your additional consent.
For more details about cookies and similar technologies, please go to Section D, “Cookies and Other Technologies.”
D. Cookies and Other Technologies
When you visit our websites, our system automatically collects Information about your visit using web cookies, web pixels (also known as beacons), embedded hyperlinks, and similar tools, which are small pieces of code placed on a website, to monitor the behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing websites. This collection may be done in conjunction with our partners. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data about our websites visitors. We do not use automatically collected Information to identify you personally without obtaining additional consent.
By visiting our websites, you acknowledge, and agree that you are giving us your consent to track your activities through the technologies described above, as well as similar technologies developed in the future.
E. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We may disclosure the Information as follows:
- To partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf or to fulfill your requests
- In response to a legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request, or similar request
- We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way
F. Your Rights
You can do the following at any time by contacting us using the contact details in Section J, “Contact”:
- See what Information we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any Information we have about you
- Have us delete any Information we have about you
- Revoke your consent to use your Information in the future, in whole or in parts
- Express any concern you have about our use of your Information
In order to accommodate your requests we may need to verify your identity before changing or correcting your Information.
G. Information Retention
Your Information will be kept until you
- notify us to delete your Information
- notify us that you no longer wish to receive promotional communications, or,
- revoke your consent to use your Information
H. Promotional Communications
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, about new features, or to solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on at Entrespace.
You may opt out from receiving our messages by following the instructions included in those communications.
We have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures designed to help prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data security, and to use the Information we collect online correctly. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the Information that we collect and store.